Immense reasons are responsible for Canon Printer Not Printing problem. A few among the most highlighted one is:
· Outdated driver for your printer.
· Low ink cartridge.
· Damaged printer cartridge.
· Papers are probably stuck in the input tray.
However, there is no need to wag-off as solutions are here to solve the printer not printing problem. Implement the given course of actions:
· Update your Canon printer driver.
· Install the genuine ink cartridge.
· Replace the Canon Cartridge.
· Clear the clogged Printhead.
If none of the above solving tricks has helped you in fixing your printer error, consult the adroit team. You will be helped!