Team Human offer a range of courses tailored specifically for Film and TV
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS IN TV & FILM ( 1/2 Day) * NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
This awareness course is suitable for everyone as it provides learners with the knowledge to recognise a suspected mental health condition and the skills to start a conversation and be able to signpost a person towards professional help.
A range of subjects are covered including:
• Risk factors of Mental Health in the TV & Film workplace
• Identifying common mental health conditions suffered by staff and contributors
• Providing advice and signposting
• Basics of how to start a conversation in a crisis
Upon successful completion learners will be awarded the Ofqual regulated Level 1 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health.
SUPERVISION MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID ( 2 Day)
This course can be tailored to suit the group e.g line management or casting.
This course builds on the Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health and covers a wider range of mental health conditions and goes into detail on the range of therapy and professional support that a person may be given by professional bodies during treatment for a mental health condition.
Upon successful completion learners will be awarded the Ofqual regulated Level 5 Award in Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health.
HOW TO TAME YOUR BRAIN: IN A PANDEMIC ( 2 hour workshop)
Normal life has been put on pause and we find ourselves locked down not just with our friends and family but with our own brains, which if left untamed, can be our own worst enemy.
This course combines neuroscience and psychology to help you understand
• Why we and how we feel the way we do,.
• How to tackle negative thinking
• Science of happiness
• How to get better sleep
• Tips on how to boost positive mental health
• Tips on how to be ore productive working from home.